MCEP is HIRING!
I am so thrilled to be opening up applications for second shooting!
Second shooters are a crucial part of MCEP wedding days, which is why I include them with every package! I am looking for one or two shooters that are dependable, talented, and represent the Mary Catherine Echols experience to each couple.
You won’t just be a shooter, you’ll be a friend.
- A photographer?
- Available on some weekends?
- Looking to sharpen your wedding photography skills?
- Wanting a more consistent wedding work schedule?
This position might be a perfect fit for you!
- Show up on wedding days professionally and joyfully, ready to serve clients and help be my second pair of hands + eyes!
- Assisting in physical tasks like carry bags, running to get equipment from various locations, or clearing spots for photos.
- Dividing + conquering parts of the day! I might send you to photograph things like cocktail hour as we finish up portraits, or to snap the reception space before the introductions.
- Herding family and calling out names on a list in order to keep things organized and fast.
- Photographing different angles that I am to ensure the couple has a diverse gallery.
- Initiative! Does her veil need to be untangled? Is there a twig in her dress train? Does the groom have a phone in his pocket? Does MC need a water? 😉 Do and fix as you see fit.
- Strongly preferred that you have all basic equipment.
This extra step of applications is to ensure that all precious couples are well taken care of by each member of MCEP.
Application Link Below!
I look forward to chatting more with you!