We are rounding the corner of finishing out kitchen renovation and I compiled a fun list of 10 Things you NEED in your kitchen from Amazon. You can find my full Amazon list here, but this list is the items that are in my cart to order right after we put the finishing touches on our new kitchen!
2. Wood Dough Bowl – Great reviews, inexpensive and so so pretty for a big fruit bowl on the counter! Also looks coastal to me, which is a plus 😉
3. Wine Bottle Coaster – I have this new obsession with looking for pretty wine bottle coasters, and this one is beautiful. So classic and cheap! I have a few more I’ve saved on my full amazon list.
4. Wine Bottle Insulator – For on the go trips, or just to keep on the table while you’re eating dinner. Living my dream of becoming a wine snob starts now!
5. Nespresso Machine – This is the exact one we have and I love it. I get our pods from Amazon too. You seriously CANNOT beat this coffee.
6. Le Creuset French Press – Well, okay. You can sometimes beat Nespresso coffee with a french press that looks this pretty. Makes a LOT of coffee, fits perfect with the rest of the ~vibe~ of my decor so I keep it on the counter.
7. Blue and White Mugs – Pretty for sitting out, for a dining table, or to make every morning a little more put together. I love blue and white everything, but especially mugs.
8. Muted Pastel Rug – Ordering this for our kitchen! Can’t wait to see it, will report back!
9. Bubble up soap brush – I ordered a bubble up brush from Grove but that was before I saw a dupe on Amazon that was a few dollars cheaper. Very sleek and clean looking.
10. EVERY Ina Garten cookbook, specifically this one!